- Premium composite based on zirconium silicate
- High esthetics and durability
Load of spheroidal zirconia silicate:High mechanical resistance and shine. Easy obtainment and maintenance of polishing and shine. Excellent consistency.
BPA-free ensuring safety and health:Studies show the interference of the compound Bisphenol-A (BPA) in the endocrine system and in fetal and childhood development, besides reproductive issues. Although the amount of BPA released in saliva by resinous materials is thousands of times lower than the minimum safest dose, there is a trend to eliminate BPA from restorative dental products.
Polishing and high shine:It produces highly polished surfaces and maintains this polishing even after acid challenge, which contributes to the functional and esthetic longevity of the restoration.
Smart syringe:Smart-lock lid: ergonomic and easy to use. Dosing tip: precise portions and without waste, in addition to biosafety, as it dispenses the spatula inside the syringe, thus reducing the risk of cross contamination.
Simplified shade system:With a reduced but consistent number of shades, Vittra APS has the shades most used in restorations, both simple and complex. The shade Trans OPL stands out for the esthetics allied to resistance.
APS Technology:Longer working time in illuminated operative ambient. Total predictability of shade even before photopolymerization. Increased mechanical properties. Compatible
Simply all you need:
• From A1 to D4 in one single composite.
• No need to use the layering technique.
• Esthetic result in a simple way.
• Longer working time under the reflector’s light.
- Direct restorations in anterior and posterior teeth (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
- Direct composite veneers.
- Cementation of tooth fragments.
- Reduction or closing of diastemata.
- Core build-ups.
- Repairs of porcelain and/or composite.
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers.
1x Syringe 4g Shade E-Bleach