tgtempfill White or Pink
Temporary Filling Material
tgtempfill is a temporary filling material suitable for all types of cavities
- tgtempfill is suitable for temporary occlusion loaded restorations, temporary post attachments and also for after endodontic treatment
- It is easy to apply and remove
- It hermetically seals the cavity
- Has an excellent stability when set
- It has a proper high compressive strength
- Highly reliable and easy working
Packaging and Storage
- Packaged in two variations of white paste in a green box and pink paste in a pink box
- 40 gm jars in a carton box
- It is recommended to store it in cool and dry areas
Instructions for Use
tgtempfill is a hydraulic temporary restorative material.
To be used by a dental professional as a temporary filling material.
Contraindicated for patients with known hypersensitivity to hydraulic temporary restoratives. In case of allergy, refer to physician.
Directions for Use:
- Dry the prepared cavity with a cotton pellet (do not desiccate).
- Apply the necessary amount of Tempfill by adapting it to the cavity walls with the use of a suitable instrument.
- Let the patient bite down on the filling to check for interferences in case of Class I cavities. Otherwise, contour the filling by adapting it to the cavity walls.
- Remove excess by wiping it off with a moist cotton pellet towards the margins of the cavity.
- As complete setting takes place after an hour, instruct the patient to avoid pressure or abrasion until such a time.
- Removal of the filling may be done with the use of rotary instruments or any appropriate hand instrument.
- Close the container immediately after removal of the material required.
- Do not mix or contaminate with any other material.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.