Radiopaque light-curing base lining compomer
- Polymerizable light curing dental resin with polyacrylic acid and ionomer glass which contains zinc
- Specially formulated to compensate for composite restorations shrinkage thus resulting in a long lasting and safe restorations
- Radiopaque base lining material
- Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials leading to gap-free restoration.
- Chemically bonds strongly to adhesives, composites and other resin-based materials
- Micromechanically bonds to dentin
- Prevents postoperative sensitivities and seals the dentine tubules.
- Continuous fluoride release
- Antibacterial properties due to zinc contain
- Blocking out undercuts and underfilling material for ceramic restorations, amalgam and composite.
- 2 Syringes x 1.5g, 20 Tips